Monday, March 30, 2009

The First of Many Disappointments


























My husband Jeromy has been dying to submit this photo for the contest, and here is the perfect week for his entry! Over the course of our courtship I cared for this little girl in her home. Yet I dare say Samantha preferred Jeromy over her own nanny! There is something about the way a man can make a little girl giggle like she's never giggled before!

However....

When, for safety's sake, Jeromy institutes tough love and steals the pit of a perfectly shaped cherry out of the hands of said little girl, all trace of happy giggling diminishes. It may have only lasted a few moments (until he swiftly replaced the cherry with a fresh, whole one, that is), but I have yet to encounter a pout of this degree since that incident. You'd have thought all love abandoned her with those real crocodile tears!

It's so hard being little!



(Go check out the other entries for the I Heart Faces contest this week! Theme: "Pouting")

9 comments:

Dawn said...

love the pout, love the pix.

Miti said...

Man...I'm glad I'm not a kid any more. They really DO have it rough! LOL...if they only knew.

Melinda said...

Cute photo!!

Melinda B

maggiemae and family said...

awww sweet face

Megan Gray said...

I love the color and the face is priceless!

Anonymous said...

That is a sweet picture.

Unknown said...

haha great shot - what a pout! :-)

Mireille said...

that is a mean pout, she is a pro! but too cute for words, I want to come over and hug her and tell her it is OK. great entry for this week!

Mireille said...

that is a mean pout, she is a pro! but too cute for words, I want to come over and hug her and tell her it is OK. great entry for this week!