Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Star Tribune

Nelson, Gary S. age 64, of St. Louis Park. Preceded in death by parents, William and Myrtle; half-brother, Michael Moore. Survived by wife, Linda; children, Tara (Jeromy) Tichner and Justin (Bekka); granddaughter, Scarlett Nelson; sister, Beverly (Bob) Gillespie; nieces and nephews. Memorial service Saturday, 11 AM at Liberty Baptist Church, 6500 Baker Rd., Eden Prairie. Private interment Ft. Snelling. In lieu of flowers, memorials preferred to the family. Gearty-Delmore 952-926-1615 Published in the Star Tribune on 4/22/2008.

3 comments:

taralynn819 said...

An addendum to the obituary:

Gary is also survived by his half-sister Karen Heesch, and half-brother Billy Nelson.

We would never forget you!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for your loss.... Here's to a million + amazing memories...

Kelly said...

Tara:
I'm just now catching up on your blog and I'm so so so very sorry. I don't even know what to say or what you are going through but I'm thinking of you today. I can't imagine how painful it is to lose a parent too soon.
I'm glad you spent that week with him not that long ago. I know you were a blessing to him and that he loved you so much.